Friday, January 29, 2010

I Write...


They say don’t cast your pearls to swine…
So I
Have decided to now
Be more choosy with these lyrics!
It
Is
My sincerest desire,
To ignite the fire within.
To light YOUR torch
That will pave YOUR way
I say YOU
Because I understand
The U- IN-I-verse.

See I don’t
Utilize thoughts of fear
I live abundant!
I expect the best!
Every test
Inches me closer,
To more blessings.
I press…
And I press…
My tongue
Against
Teeth
To speak LIFE.
I like Christ
Speak to the dead
And I say LIVE!
The enemy is fear
And ignorance’ his kid but…
Like I said…
They say
Don’t cast your pearls to swine
So I am in search
In constant awakening
Mistaken in part
By those who don’t even know themselves!
My wealth of knowledge,
Wisdom,
And Understanding,
Surpasses college
And “book smart”
Art I not the most beautiful of creation?
The name Queen’s BEEN taken!
Im makin it my duty
My purpose
My mission
To mention
How deep this thing called life
Can really get!
I set out
To seek truth
And in return
Gain peace of mind
I knocked,
The door swung open
And the love I receive
It transcends time
And space
I place all responsibility
Of knowledge heard
On the ears of those
Who hear these words
Cuz like I said
They say don’t cast pearls to swine
And so if ur reading this
I hope
that you’re Divine
or at least open
to the light
I think
I see
I write for US.

Copywrite January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment