Monday, February 8, 2010

I Stay Awake!


This night is different…


For some reason


Sleep seems like the enemy


Cause if I sleep


I just might miss out on ceeing the light.


And so I fight thru


Fatigue


And routine bedtimes


I resist my mind’s desire


To just


stay


sleeping…


Sleeping


When my spirit says


Stay awake


STAY AWAKE!!!


Even when the illusion


Seems so real u can taste it


Eat it


Shit it


I can FEEL it


But yet deep down I know


It’s all a dream


And so I SCREAM at the top of my lungs


Telepathically.


Helen REMEMBER WHO U ARE!!


Remember what is truth!


Truth is…


This matrix called “The American Dream”


Is the greatest convincer


Pretender


Straight up blasphemer!


It has most


Sleep walking


Waiting for a hero


They don’t know


All they literally have to do


Is just WAKE UP!!!



So for them


I STAY UP!


I’ve got my chai tea


My honey


Pen and this paper


Im safer awake then asleep


Cause my eye is focused!


On re-writing their vision


I want to envision


The vision


That will cause blind eyes to see.


I want to write the love story


That makes deaf ears believe.


I want to sing a song that transcends


Intelligence


So that even the “dumb” can comprehend


Every note!


I


just


want


to


STAY AWAKE!


To be honest


I don’t ever want to sleep again!


I am quite fine with manipulating time and space


Energized off of Love


And TRUTH and WISDOM


Sleeping just has become


So DAMN overrated!


CEE I hate it!


Sleepers won’t understand this


They’ll label me insane


But reality BE with the divine ones


they too think and move the same as I.


I


kiss the sky


Reflecting the sun


Stay stargazing


Til kingdom come


And I’m awake


This all is real


No


I’m not dreaming!


I’m ceeing…


Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment