Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forsaken Queendom




I neglect my Crown sometimes…
And bow down
To trivialities,
And nonsense
I need not
even consider!
I mean,
I aim straight
And push hard
My heart’s guard sometimes however,
gets weak.
and fear creeps
I'm wise but there have been times..
I've been SO not the queen
I was BORN to BEcome...
Yes I’ve been dumb
Blind and ignorant
Spent time repentin
but finally I'm getting closer



(the sin in life, Is to know to do better, but not do it)
See I KNEW it
I’ve known it
I ve proved it and showed it to many
But sometimes…
I
myself
have lost INsight
 my soul fights
The inner truth
That higher me
Telling me
“ Don’t believe the fallacies, block out all the pharasees.."
I hear that constantly,
steadingly
as a
reminder
I’m chosen
curse
broken
still toting
more love to give…

 neglect my crown
And bow down
To trivialities
And nonsense that royalty
Should not even consider!
But…
faith it keeps growing
my peace
rests in knowing
my birthright
and lineage
Can never be broken
So I wait
For the day
And aim to maintain
My sovereignty
Its calling me
I hear it….

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO LOVING YOUR POETRY. VERY MOVING PIECE. MAKING ME WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE TODAY. I AM INSPIRED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful poem. You have great talents.

    ReplyDelete