Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Ready...


Good morning LOVE!
Its been a while
Actually,
I can admit
That I don’t think we’ve ever formally met.

I mean
I have spent years,
Claiming to know you
like one of those facebook buddies
I chat with occasionally,
But never in real life..

Yea
that’s been you and I’s connection
But today…
today we meet in person.
Today I introduce myself
As Helen Marie
THIS is me!
Naked and bare
With no make-up
And picked out hair
I’ll admit
I’m naïve
And gullible when it comes to knowing who you are
So I ask…
Please be patient
And please OVERstand
My ignorance.
I hope u empathize with me
cause cee
I
Just
Want
To know
What real love is…
I just want to feel
Like a kid in a candy shop
No budget
No limits
im all in
this time…
if I could,
I’d buy back time
and remind myself
that you have ALWAYS existed
but TODAY I am lifted
off my feet
defying gravity
I leap
Off the mountain
Into the sea
Even tho
I can’t swim and I’m
so
scared
of YOU!
But truth is…
I’m more scared of not knowing
who
you
ARE.
So…
I
Step out on the water
Look forward
And take ur hand
I
Understand
That maybe
This love thing might not go exactly
As I’ve planned but…
I’m open,
Faith steady…
Feet grounded
I’m ready…
For LOVE.


Copywrite February 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment